Sunday, August 9, 2009

update on Squeaks


She is definitely bigger than she was when she got here just three and a half weeks ago and getting more adorable every day. She's learned how to sit on my shoulder and experimented briefly with sitting on top of my head. This second endeavor ended in disaster. She's also discovered paper bags, so I get to have a lot of fun dumping her into a paper bag along with a little mouse toy or something.

Educationally, she's learning (very, very slowly) that she isn't supposed to jump onto table tops, which brings me to the question of, how much water is it okay to spray on a kitten whilst trying to train her? She's also figured out that she isn't supposed to climb into the dirty laundry basket, mess with electrical wires, or chew on my shoes. See how smart she is?

Unfortunately she still screams, I means squeaks, really loudly sometimes when I leave her, like for showering or cooking purposes. I think I've been able to hear her from outside. Hopefully the neighbors can't hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment