And now for the adorable, fuzzy bundle of cuteness that is Squeaky! Her big debut:
Monday, July 20, 2009
First a rant, and then CUTENESS
So the girl I was having an argument with earlier who said that she wouldn't go to or trust a doctor who couldn't pass a physics for physics major class also said that during her first year of medical school, her goal was to just do barely enough to pass. To know just enough to score a 65%. Now who's the crappy doctor!? Who would want a doctor who didn't take medicine or her future patients' lives seriously enough to want to know all that she was capable of absorbing and in fact actively tried to not know more than was absolutely necessary to pass? What kind of double standard is that? She wants her doctor, all doctors, to be of the highest caliber, but she wants to be a doctor who is only just this side of failure, and the closer to that line the better.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
odd... I left a comment a couple days ago, and it disappeared.
ReplyDeleteSQUEAKY IS SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! I hope J doesn't want it!!!