Thursday, July 16, 2009

KittenKittenKittenKittenKittenKitten

Yay! She arrived last night! She's about 6 weeks old, which is pretty young to be seperated from mother and little, but I think she's been doing okay. She has some separation anxiety when I leave, but right now she is sleeping on my lap. This makes me loathe to stand up and get my camera so that I can upload pictures to show you how absolutely adorable she is. I am contemplating names. The frontrunner as of now is Squeaks because she is quite squeaky. The name given to her by her original owners was Tigs.

Last night I saw fireflies! It was amazing! Probably the first time I've seen them en masse flashing on and off. They flash greener than I thought they would, and the flashes don't last for very long, but what a fanciful, whimsical scene they make for.

I have some complaints about the course we're taking. The reading assignments don't match up well with either lecture or dissection. And I feel like a guinea pig, for more reasons than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment